A RAW, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women. RAW Probiotics™ Women offers 32 “original” probiotics specifically formulated for women to support vaginal health and overall digestive function.† Delivering probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics, RAW Probiotics™ Women also delivers dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.†
RAW Probiotics™ Women goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function†
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health†
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut†
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation†
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation†
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function†
- Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health†
What you see on the label is what you get in the bottle—temperature controlled cold storage and delivery from the moment the probiotic cultures are harvested until you swallow your first capsule—ensures that your probiotics Arrive Alive!™1
RAW • GLUTEN FREE • NO BINDERS • NO FILLERS • NO CARRIERS
RAW Probiotics™—The Next Generation of Digestive Health†
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics™—an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30+ powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Inspired by the Father of Probiotics, Elie Metchnikoff, RAW Probiotics™ provides probiotic strains found in Bulgarian Yogurt and Eastern European Wild Kefir—as recommended by Metchnikoff based on his study of Bulgarian longevity in the early 1900s and the probiotic-rich cultured dairy they consumed. RAW Probiotics™ provides RAW fruits and veggies sourced directly from the region where Metchnikoff made his probiotic discoveries.
1At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions