- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Organic Farms
- Kosher U
Organic Golden Flaxseed &
Organic Chia Seed
Certified Organic Golden Flaxseeds are a nutrition wonder and THE most concentrated source of beneficial lignans, a polyphenol that supports digestive, reproductive, prostate, breast and heart health—and even promotes beautiful hair and skin. Added to Flax is the Certified Organic richness of premium Organic Chia Seeds! Our premium Flax and Chia Seed has a very mild, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkled on salad, cereal, yogurt and smoothies.
Organic Golden Flaxseed and Organic Chia Seed Benefits:
- Higher in Protein, Omegas, Vitamins and Minerals than Flax Alone
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
- Promotes Heart, Breast and Brain Health
One Serving of Organic Golden Flaxseed and Organic Chia Seed Contains:
- 3g of Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)
- 1g of Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)
- 1g of Omega-9 (oleic acid OA)
- 90mg Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life’s commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, Non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture—family farmers—providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Our premium Certified Organic Golden Flaxseed is grown for us in North Dakota on pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our flax goes through a unique five-step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities, leaving behind only the purest, freshest, Certified Organic Golden Flaxseeds. To unlock their goodness, the flaxseeds need to be milled and that’s where we really shine—using state-of-the-art, cold-milling methods that preserve all of the nutritional value without releasing the valuable oils which can cause the seeds to go rancid. Our Certified Organic Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S. family farmland into thriving businesses that employ the best Certified Organic, sustainable and Non-GMO agriculture practices.