CODmega Wild Fish and Cod Liver Oil Complex is a unique blend of wild fish oils including sardine oil, anchovy oil and cod liver oil.
- A unique combination of wild fish oils, including cod liver oil from the deep, clean arctic waters of Norway.
- Provides 400mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of CODmega® provides 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in CODmega support healthy neurological and brain function and a healthy level of triglycerides.†
- CODmega is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met.
- Contains a pleasant lemon mint flavor to help reduce aftertaste .
- Utilizes Licaps® technology for easy-to-swallow capsules that are less oxygen permeable than softgels for maximum oxidation protection.
Why do I need fish oil in my diet?
Lack of adequate amounts of essential fatty acids such as EPA and DHA in the typical North American diet is a growing concern. CODmega provides you with 1,000mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
What are the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Besides their cardiovascular benefits, a significant body of scientific research provides evidence that these Omega-3 fatty acids also support healthy neurological and brain function.†
Adults take one CODmega® three times per day with meals unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.