Cherry Delicious Smoothie By Gwen Marzano
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen banana chunks
- 1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Fit
- 6 drops of “Sweet Leaf” vanilla cream liquid Stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water (unpasteurized preferred)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
This smoothie is a great breakfast for those who enjoy the luscious flavor of cherries and the creamy texture of bananas. Taste how delightful healthy food can be!
I have tried using raspberries in this smoothie in place of cherries and it’s still sweet and delicious, with a little more zing.