Grab n’Go Bites By Gwen Marzano
- 1 scoop Garden of Life® Raw Fit®
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water for about 20 minutes
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (apple juice sweetened if available)
- ½ cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Makes: 16-18 cookie balls
In a bowl combine coconut flakes and cinnamon and set aside. Place RAW Fit and cashews in food processor using the “s” blade. Process until well mixed and has a flour-like consistency. Remove dates from water. Add dates and cranberries to mixture in food processor and pulse until everything begins to stick (about 20 pulses). Roll cookie balls and coat in coconut flake/cinnamon mixture.
Refrigerate to harden the texture of the cookies. Cookies last 10-14 days in refrigerator or 2 months in freezer.
Raw and vegan cookie balls to get you going!