Sweet and Spicy Carrot Custard By Gwen Marzano
- 2 cups peeled and cooked carrots
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 scoop Garden of Life RAW Fit
- 8 drops “Sweet Leaf” vanilla cream liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- Dash of sea salt and white ground pepper
After boiling carrots, rinse and place in food processor using the “S” blade. Add almond milk and coconut oil and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend another minute, or until smooth and creamy. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Looking for something to satisfy that sweet tooth? Delve into this delicious and creamy custard that is sweet and spicy, low in sugar and packed with nutrients!
Try substituting cooked sweet potatoes or butternut squash for the carrots in this recipes, or add ½ tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice for a warm, holiday tasting treat.