- 1¾ cups gluten-free baking flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup chocolate chips (vegan/gluten free)
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a hand held mixer or food processor, mix together all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased (use additional coconut oil) brownie pan and sprinkle on toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting and serving.