- 6 celery stalks cut into 3 inch pieces
- Red cherry tomatoes - or heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Apples sliced into thin pieces - maintain the circle shape
- Kiwi sliced into thin pieces - maintain the circle shape
- Almond butter
- Edible eyes for bakery decorating - can order on Amazon
- Spread either almond butter or hummus onto the celery.
- Top with cherry tomatoes (3-4) or blueberries, sliced apples or kiwis.
- The cherry tomatoes go best with the hummus and the fruit goes best with the almond butter.
- Make “caterpillar” bugs by attaching the edible eyes on the “face” using almond butter or hummus.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 days.