-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 medium cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped Castelvatrano olives
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped Parsley
- 1 cup cashews soaked in water for 1 hour then rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl with celery, onions, olives and parsley.
- Make dressing by placing all dressing ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss until everything is well coated.
- Add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Refrigerate for several hours and then serve.
- Salad lasts 3 days refrigerated.