-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 4 pita pockets (gluten free)
- 1 head cauliflower (plus 2 Tablespoons olive oil and ¼ tsp salt and pepper)
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- ¾ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup chives
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Break cauliflower up into bite sized florets.
- Place florets on a large baking sheet, drizzle with about 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle on about ¼ tsp. of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping florets over half way through.
- Make dressing. To make the dressing, add all dressing ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- To make the pitas, add equal amounts of cauliflower, tomatoes, sprouts and cucumber into each pita.
- Pour in dressing, then serve.