- 4 5-oz. pieces of chicken breast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cups quinoa
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Place all ingredients into a large ziplock bag and refrigerate for 4-12 hours
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil, add salt, oil and quinoa.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pot with lid and let cook for 15-to-20 minutes
- One piece of chicken with 1 cup cooked quinoa and steamed vegetables.
- Dice one piece of chicken and serve with ½ cup of quinoa and your favorite raw veggies on a delicious salad.
- Dice one piece of chicken and place inside a tortilla wrap with hummus, ¼ cup quinoa, sliced cucumber and tomato.
- Add 1 diced chicken breast and ½ cup quinoa to 2 cups of your favorite soup - tomato soup suggested.