- 2 ½ cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Golden Milk Powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup vegan butter melted
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 Tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Using a fork, mix together the vegan butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sugars.
- Next add the molasses and water and mix again until well combined.
- Finally add the dry ingredients and mix until batter is well incorporated.
- Make tablespoon-sized balls and roll each ball in sugar and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes then let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double broiler or the microwave and dip each cookie into the chocolate then place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Optional: Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of chocolate before it sets.