- 1 ¼ cup walnuts (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- 2 Tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ Tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- guacamole and pico de gallo
- Rinse and drain walnuts from water.
- Place all ingredients except for lettuce, guacamole and pico de gallo into a food processor using the “s” blade and process until finely chopped.
- Spoon “taco” filling into each romaine lettuce leaf then top with guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Serve immediately or store taco filling in refrigerator for up to 4 days.