Our Organic Whey Protein comes from pasture-raised Jersey cows that graze on grass at least 300 days of the year. And when their feed is supplemented, it’s only with Certified USDA Organic feed. Raised on family farms in California whose grass and processing operations are Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, these cows are never pumped with antibiotics or hormones—no rBGH or rBST. You can rest assured that you are adding clean, quality food to your diet.
So, what are some of the benefits of Organic Whey Grass Fed Protein versus other whey proteins?
- Higher levels of beneficial properties including immunoglobulins, CLAs, lactoferrin and cysteine
- Cold-processed and un-denatured proteins—maintaining the integrity of the amino acids
- Higher micronutrient activity—including antioxidants
- No antibiotics, hormones or pesticides—not even trace amounts
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors
Here’s the breakdown of what you get in every serving of Organic Whey Grass Fed Protein:
- 21g of muscle building, clean, delicious protein
- 7g BCAAs for muscle repair & refueling
- 2 Billion CFU probiotics for easy digestion
Organic Whey Grass Fed Protein is available in five organic flavors—Vanilla, Chocolate Cacao, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Lightly Sweet with no Stevia. Perfect for the entire family, you can easily add to your protein intake by using Organic Whey Protein in shakes and smoothies or by adding to yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods—the options are endless! So what are you waiting for?