Here are some to try:
- Jump on an outdoor trampoline.
- Go roller-blading or roller-skating.
- Start a game of basketball with some neighbors or friends.
- Have a blast with hula-hooping.
- Take a spin around the neighborhood—on a skateboard.
- Go golfing and walk the greens.
- Hop to it by jumping rope.
- Play a few games of volleyball with some friends.
- Play Frisbee® with a group of buddies.
- Get a game of tag going—and run like crazy.
- Gather a group of friends and play flag football.
- Go fly a kite!
- Play a few games of badminton with a pal.
- There are many other options, but that’s enough to get you started.
There are many other options, but that’s enough to get you started.
So, get out there and have a blast![vc_column_text]In order to avoid risk of injury, please seek advice directly from your physician, especially if you have existing medical issues, before beginning any exercise or nutritional program. Also, be sure to stretch after exercise to avoid muscle and joint tightness.
This information is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be used in place of an individual consultation or examination or replace the advice of your health care professional and should not be relied upon to determine diagnosis or course of treatment.