- 2 cups grapes (green and red)
- 2 cups strawberries cut in half
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 star fruits sliced into ¼ inch thick pieces
- any additional seasonal fruit you want to use
- 12 skewers
- 1½ cups cashews soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or rice milk
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon chopped lemon grass
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Arrange fruit on skewers.
- To make the dipping sauce, first rinse off cashews and strain.
- Place all dip ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate dip for several hours before serving with fruit skewers.
- Dip lasts 4 days refrigerated.