- 6 ripe peaches
- 4 oz. of mascarpone cheese (or vegan mascarpone or cream cheese)
- 12 raspberries
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey
- Mint leaves
- Coconut oil spray
- Heat grill to medium high (or grill pan).
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Spray peaches with coconut oil spray and place cut side down directly on hot grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and place on a platter, grill side facing up.
- Drizzle honey over all of the peaches then place a dollop of cheese in center of the peaches.
- Next, add lemon zest on each peach and finally garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.