- 8 rice paper sheets
- 2 cups cooked rice noodles
- 8 bibb lettuce or spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 bunch cilantro
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ Tablespoon sesame seed oil
To Make Dipping Sauce:
- Whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
To Make Spring Rolls:
- Dip each piece of rice paper into a bowl of warm water for about 20 seconds to soften them (it’s best to make one at a time) then fill with 1 lettuce or spinach leaf, ¼ cup rice noodles, 2 Tablespoons each of sliced carrot and sliced cucumber and a few sprigs of cilantro.
- Roll rice paper sheet towards you, folding ends in until the roll is closed and secure.
- Cut rolls in half and serve with dipping sauce.
- Rolls last 2-to-3 days in the refrigerator and dipping sauce lasts one week.