- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 3 Tablespoons vegan butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Alternate pouring the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients along with the yogurt.
- Fold in blueberries and lemon zest.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch loaf pan and bake for 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let loaf cool then add glaze.
- To make glaze, whisk together 1 ½ cups sifted organic powdered sugar, 2 Tablespoons lemon juice and 1 ½ Tablespoons almond milk.
- Pour glaze over cooled loaf then top with additional lemon zest.