- 4 6oz. salmon fillets - skin on
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons fennel fronds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 fennel bulb
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop fennel fronds and thyme leaves and combine with lemon zest.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon fillets on top, then sprinkle salt and pepper on each piece of salmon.
- Rub equal amounts of zest mixture on top of salmon pieces.
- Sprinkle olive oil over salmon pieces.
- Thinly slice lemon and place over salmon.
- Thinly slice fennel bulb and place on top of lemon then cover fish with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.