-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup ripe mango chunks
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 Tablespoons jalapeno chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Cut open avocado, remove pit, score and place pieces into food processor using the “s” blade.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for the pumpkin seeds.
- Pulse several times to combine all ingredients but do not over process, you want to have some chunky consistency in your guacamole.
- Top with pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Lasts 2-3 days refrigerated.