- 4 eggs
- 1¾ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 3 teaspoons lime zest
- Sifted powdered sugar (about 1 Tablespoon)
- To make the chip crumbs, place them in a food processor using the “s” blade and process until they are a crumb texture (do this for the cookies and the crackers too separately).
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together all of the crust ingredients. The texture will be similar to wet sand.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes in a 9 x 9” square brownie pan.
- Remove pan and let cool.
- While the crust is cooling, you can make the filling. Whisk (or you can use an electric mixer) eggs, then add the remaining ingredients and make sure there are no clumps.
- Pour the filling over the crust and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Let bars completely cool, then sift some organic powdered sugar on top (if you want) and cut them into squares.
- Bars lasts 3 days in refrigerator or one month in freezer.
- Note: It is easier to cut the bars after they have been in the freezer for several hours.