- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion soaked in ¼ cup lime juice for 20 minutes
- 1 cup feta cheese (broken into bite-sized pieces)
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup roughly chopped Italian parsley
- ½ cup torn mint leaves
- olive oil and balasamic glaze (for garnishing)
- Remove onions from lime juice and save 2 Tablespoons of the lime juice.
- Place all ingredients (including the 2 Tablespoons of lime juice but excluding the olive oil and balsamic glaze) into a large bowl and toss gently.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic glaze over the salad to add extra flavor. Lasts two days in the refrigerator.