- 1½ cup organic cane sugar or coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup Garden of Life® Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup cacao
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups Live Love Pop Popcorn (Sea Salt Flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, cacao, coconut oil, salt and vanilla extract.
- Next, mix together flour and baking powder then gradually add into wet mixture until well combined.
- Next, gently fold popcorn into the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9x9 inch brownie pan that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for 33-35 minutes and let cool before cutting and serving.
- Brownies last one week in refrigerator or one month in freezer.