-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 boxes of green lentil macaroni (totaling 12 oz)
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast powder
- 2 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all cheese ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Drain macaroni and mix in cheese mixture.
- Serve hot.
- Mac and cheese lasts 3-4 days refrigerated.