- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato - mashed
- ¾ cup finely chopped mushrooms
- ¾ cup gluten free breadcrumbs (such as chic pea bread crumbs)
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil plus 2 teaspoons more for frying
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add coconut oil, chopped mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, garlic and coconut aminos and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Mix together with your hands and form 4 burger patties.
- Heat skillet again (or you can use a griddle) and add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and cook burgers 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
- Burgers last 2-3 days refrigerated.