-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 lb. tricolor carrots
- 2½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup roasted pine nuts
- 1 loose cup basil
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss carrots with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and several dashes of salt and pepper.
- Cook 20-to-25 minutes.
- While carrots are in the oven, make the pesto.
- Place remaining ingredients, except the ½ Tablespoon olive oil, into the food processor using the “s” blade.
- Pulse until well mixed, and slowly add in olive oil while continuing to process everything together.
- After carrots are done roasting, let cool for 5 minutes then drizzle pesto over the carrots and serve warm.