- 8 thin chicken cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cups sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the sesame seeds in a large shallow bowl.
- Working with one piece at a time, carefully coat both sides of the chicken cutlets with sesame seeds, pressing them to adhere.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the cutlets and fry, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the cutlets to a serving platter.
- Wipe the oil from the pan and return the pan to medium heat.
- Add the butter and swirl it around to melt. Stir in the lemon juice and, when combined, pour the sauce over the chicken. Serve immediately.