-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 scoop Dr. Formulated Keto Butter Powder
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- First, roast pine nuts by placing them in a skillet and heating stove to medium high.
- Move skillet consistently until the pine nuts are fragrant and slightly brown.
- Next, add pine nuts and all other ingredients except for the olive oil into a food processer using the “s” blade and process for about 10 seconds.
- Then, slowly pour in olive oil until it is all incorporated into the pesto.