- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 large carrots (peeled)
- ¼ cup sunflower sprouts
- ½ cup chick peas
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1½ Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or maple syrup if you want it to be vegan)
- ½ Tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1 large garlic clove - minced
- First make dressing by whisking all ingredients together and then set aside.
- To make the noodle salad, spiralize the zucchini and the carrot and place in a large bowl with the sprouts, cilantro, chic peas and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss.
- Ten top with sesame seeds.