-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients) and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the egg, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Alternate mixing in the almond milk and the flour into the wet ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5 baking loaf pan.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top then bake for 45 minutes. Once loaf has cooled, drizzle on glaze.