For a complete Vegan Dinner for Two, see Chef Gwen's amazing Vegan Appetizer and Vegan Main Course recipes:
Vegan Appetizer for Two: Marinated Olives
Vegan Main Course for Two: Pasta Marinara
- 1½ cups chocolate chips (can use vegan chocolate chips)
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life MCT Oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash or two of sea salt
- 12 strawberries
- 6 pineapple rings
- In a double broiler, melt together chocolate chips, MCT oil, vanilla and sea salt until smooth.
- Remove from heat and dip each strawberry and pineapple ring into chocolate then place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Let the chocolate set by placing cookie sheet in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.