- 1 ¼ cups cashews
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Unflavored
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- Soak cashews in water for about an hour (this will help them soften so they can blend easier).
- Once cashews have soaked, rinse them off with water then place them into the blender with everything else except the herbs (last two items).
- Blend the dip until smooth, remove, then stir in the herbs.
- Refrigerate dip for several hours then serve with your favorite veggies and crackers or chips.