- Place 1 Tablespoon coconut oil in a pan and turn to medium high.
- Slice Tempeh into ½ inch pieces and cook 4-5 minutes on each side (until golden brown).
- Set cooked tempeh aside and add another tablespoon of coconut oil in the pan and turn heat to medium high.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for a few minutes then add bell peppers, broccoli, sesame seed oil, coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes and mushrooms.
- Cook for 8 minutes, until veggies are soft.
- Add Tempeh back in and toss.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
Lasts 2-3 days in refrigerator.
Garnish with Cilantro and White sesame seeds.