- 1 15oz. can cannellini beans
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons roasted tomatoes or sun dried tomatoes for garnish
- Rinse and drain beans then place in food processor using the “s” blade with all other ingredients except for the tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of chopped chives.
- Process ingredients until you get a smooth texture, then remove and scoop into a bowl.
- Garnish by placing tomatoes in center of dip and sprinkle chopped chives over the entirety of the dip.
- Serve with sliced veggies or crackers.
- Dip lasts 4 days refrigerated.