What do these certifications actually mean?
Certified USDA Organic
The Certified USDA Organic seal ensures that the entire product contains 95 percent or more certified organic content.
• Commitment to clean ingredients enforced from start to finish
• Reduced exposure to synthetic pesticides
• No usage of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
• No usage of hormones or antibiotics
• Enhanced soil quality
• Healthier working environments for farmers, workers and neighbors
The Non-GMO Project is currently North America’s only third-party product verification program which uses best practices for GMO avoidance.
• Ongoing testing and reviews of potential at-risk ingredients
• Rigorous traceability and segregation practices for ingredient integrity
• Annual manufacturing facility audits and onsite inspections
Informed-Choice—Trusted By Sport
Informed-Choice is a quality assurance program that certifies nutritional supplements and/or ingredients are void of banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab, LGC.
• Assures athletes that products have been regularly tested for prohibited substances
• Products have been manufactured to high-quality standards
• Aims to provide athletes with an effective risk management service
Vegan Action administers the “Certified Vegan” logo, an easy-to-recognize trademarked symbol for products that don’t contain animal products or byproducts and that haven’t been tested on animals.
Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) is the leading gluten-free certification in the world, a third-party certification program whose Gluten Free logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products—meeting strict gluten-free standards.
Kosher Certification is a process by which a company ensures that their food is kosher—fit for consumption by observant Jews who practice a religious dietary protocol rooted in Jewish biblical tradition.
Certified B Corporation
Certified B Corporation is a prestigious designation awarded to outstanding companies which use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems and to meet higher standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
LEED Gold Certified
LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices to ensure a green building and a healthy work environment
The nation’s leading voluntary certification program for renewable energy. Green-e Energy stands for verified, certified renewable energy and greenhouse gas emission reductions.