DIY Upcycled Flower Pots
We’ve all been there. The moment you drop that last scoop of protein powder into your morning shake, and all you’re left with is an empty container. You probably either throw the tub away or toss it in the recycling bin, right?
Well, we’ve got a simple, fun DIY alternative to simply pitching those containers: DIY upcycled flower pots, which serve as beautiful home or office décor!
- Take your empty containers (such as Garden of Life® protein containers) and remove the existing label.
- Remove the lid and top “lip” area of the container.
- Measure the circumference and length of the container, and then use those measurements to cut some ornamental fabric to cover the container.
- Take hot glue and glue on the fabric.
- Accessorize the container with additional fabric, rope, or whatever you prefer!
- Fill the container with potting soil and then add a plant and/or flowers of your choice.
Need help? Check out our how-to video for some upcycled inspiration!