Skip to content
Butternut Squash Chocolate Pudding
- 1 medium butternut squash
- ½ cup cacao
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- sweet cacao nibs (or vegan chocolate chips) chopped nut and vegan cool whip for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Poke butternut squash several times with a fork, then place in a baking dish with 1 cup of water and bake for 55-65 minutes (until tender) then let cool.
- Cut squash in half, remove seeds, then scoop out flesh.
- Place flesh (about 3 cups) in a food processor with remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for several hours to let set, then top pudding with vegan cool whip and cacao nibs and serve.
- Pudding lasts 3-4 days in refrigerator.