Skip to content
Chocolate Honey Bark
- 36 gluten free crackers (such as Glutino “ritz” crackers)
- 10 oz. 70% dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup raw honey
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup chopped dried cherries
- ¼ cup chopped coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly crush crackers and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes then let cool.
- While crackers are in oven, melt chocolate, coconut oil and honey in a double broiler.
- Once crackers are cool, pour melted chocolate mixture over the crackers then top with nuts, cherries, coffee beans and salt.
- Place bark in refrigerator for one hour to set and then break into pieces.
- Store bark in refrigerator or freezer.