Cocoa Protein Pudding
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or a plant based milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup frozen banana
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Garden of Life SPORT Plant Based Chocolate Protein
- Put the frozen banana and your choice of milk into a blender, pulsing until the banana is smooth
- Add the chia seeds and cocoa powder, blending until creamy. Remove from blender and pour into your serving bowl.
- Stir in protein powder by hand until mixed well.
- Set aside for 30 mins-2hrs in the fridge.