Skip to content
Easy Pan Chicken & Vegetables
- 3 ½ lbs. bone-in chicken pieces legs - breast - wings
- 1 large sweet potato - cubed
- ½ yellow onion - chopped
- ½ red onion - chopped
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts - halved
- 6 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup plus 3 Tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ Tablespoon fresh thyme - chopped
- ½ Tablespoon fresh rosemary - chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt. ½ teaspoon pepper
- additional salt and pepper for coating chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ¼ cup avocado oil, salt, pepper and thyme leaves.
- Toss that mixture over all of the veggies then spread onto a large cookie sheet pan.
- Combine remaining avocado oil and rosemary then brush onto each chicken piece.
- Place chicken pieces on top of veggies and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.