Skip to content
Enjoy Life Sunbutter Bites
- Place sunbutter, ¾ cup chocolate chips, protein powder, hemp seed flour and ¼ cup of the oats into a bowl and mix all together until smooth.
- Batter will be sticky so refrigerate it for about an hour before rolling into round cookie bites.
- Place the remaining ½ cup of oats and the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate chips and cinnamon into a separate bowl and mix to combine.
- Once batter has set for an hour in the refrigerator, roll tablespoon-sized cookie balls and then coat each one well in the oat/chocolate chip/cinnamon mixture.
- Store the sunbutter bites in the freezer for up to one month.