Skip to content
Fit Bit Cookies
Serves: 2 Dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- Next, mix together the eggs and Swerve until smooth, then add the coconut oil and mix again until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well; then add the almond milk.
- Roll dough into balls with your hands then gently flatten them and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes then let cool.
- Option: You can sprinkle a little Swerve on top of each cookie after they come out of the oven.
- Store cookies in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for one month.