Skip to content
Spring Veggie Soup
- 7 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 15oz. can great northern white beans rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Place oils in a large pot and heat to medium high.
- Add in onions, carrots, celery, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add in broth and all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Soup lasts 5 days refrigerated or one month in freezer.