Skip to content
Vegan Minestrone Soup
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 2½ cups strained tomatoes or pureed canned tomatoes
- 2 - 14.5 oz. cans cannellini beans or garbanzo beans
- 1½ cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 russet potato - peeled and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 zucchini - cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 medium yellow squash cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 - 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- In a large pot, heat oils then add carrot, onion, garlic and 1 teaspoon of sea salt and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add in zucchini, squash and celery and sauté another few minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a low simmer.
- Cook on low heat for at least 40 minutes before serving.
- Remove bay leaves and garnish with micro greens or cilantro and lemon wedges.
- Soup lasts one week in refrigerator or one month in freezer.
Products in this Recipe