- Comprehensive Multi-nutrient for You and Your Baby
- Vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Raw, Gluten/Diary Free with Organic fruits & veggies
- 1 capsule 3 times a day
Vitamin Code™ RAW Prenatal™
Vitamin Code™ RAW Prenatal™ Formula is a comprehensive multi-nutrient formula for you and your baby, and contains individually cultivated RAW™ sourced nutrients, to support your health and vitality.
Vitamin Code™ RAW Prenatal™ Formula helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins; to form red blood cells; in tissue formation (including to produce and repair connective tissue); maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function; in the development and maintenance of night vision; in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums; in wound healing; in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus; to support healthy glucose metabolism; in the function of the thyroid gland; and to maintain healthy skin. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
Vitamin Code™ RAW Prenatal™ Benefits:
- Helps Reduce Neural Tube Defects
- Helps in Connective Tissue Repair and Wound Healing
- Helps Maintain Bones, Cartilage, Teeth, Skin and Gums
- Helps Maintains Eyesight and Night Vision
- Supports Carbohydrate Metabolism Helps to Maintain Immune Function
- Untreated – no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used
- Unadulterated – no binders, non-pasteurized
- UltraZorbe™ encapsulation - no oxidation, maintains peak nutrient activity
- Made with RAW ingredients – not heated above 45.55°C
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Soy Allergens
- With added Organic Fruits and Vegetable Blend
You are developing your baby’s one and only body, so feed your body Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal™ Formula, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation.