100% Organic & Pure Essential Oils
When only the finest will do, choose Garden of Life Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified 100% Organic & Pure Essential Oils.
Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified third-party certifications aren’t easy to achieve, but well worth the effort to ensure that our essential oils are clean and without added carrier oils or synthetic ingredients.
Building a solid supply chain starts with sourcing the highest quality raw materials from native organic farmers that understand the dynamics of seeds, soil and conditions. For over 168 years, our sourcing partner’s primary goal has been to provide pure botanicals.
100% Pure Extraction Methods
The key to capturing the aromatic essence and therapeutic benefits of essential oils lies in our pristine extraction process. Our unique organic extraction processes provide the assurance that our oils are of the highest quality, purity and efficacy. We ensure each batch of our oils is subjected to rigorous testing to ensure standards are met for authenticity, purity, potency and efficacy.
- Commitment to clean ingredients enforced from start to finish, 100% organic feed
- No prohibited herbicides, pesticides or fungicides
- No usage of GMOs, hormones, antibiotics or sewer sludge
- The gold standard and most rigorous testing to ensure no GMOs throughout the entire supply chain
- Rigorous traceability and segregation practices for ingredient integrity
- The term Pareve, or Parve, refers to “neutral” foods that don’t contain meat or dairy ingredients, or their derivatives.
- All fruits, grains, vegetables, water and minerals in their natural state are kosher and pareve. Eggs from kosher fowl are pareve, as are fish.
Our 100% Organic and Pure Essential Oils
Soothing Foot Massage
In a pump or dropper bottle, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 8 drops Frankincense, 14 drops Lavender and 1 drop Lemongrass. Shake gently and massage gently into soles of feet to relax and soothe.
Add 3-to-4 drops of Rosemary to your favorite shampoo to add life and volume to your hair.
In a spray bottle, add 3 drops Lemongrass and 3 ounces of water. Spray countertops and other surfaces for a natural, aromatic clean.
Clothes with Aroma Style
Take your favorite oil aroma with you by adding 15-to-20 drops of your oil of choice to your next load of laundry.
Freshen up your rooms with a delightful spritz of aromatic essential oils. In a spray bottle, combine 3 drops Tea Tree, 3 drops Lemon and 3 drops Eucalyptus with 1½ to 2 cups distilled water. You can also add a tablespoon of baking soda. Shake gently and spray throughout the house.