Alkalizing Green Soup
- 1¾ cups water
- 1 can coconut milk - 13.5 oz can
- ¾ cup yellow onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 scoop Raw Organic Perfect Food®
- 2 cups green peas
- 2 cups loose spinach leaves
- 2 Tablespoons parsley leaves
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- ½ of 1 avocado cubed
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil and 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sweet white miso paste
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- In a large pot, heat oils on medium heat and add onion, garlic and salt.
- Sauté onions and garlic for about 7-8 minutes then add miso and sauté another minute.
- Add water and coconut milk and turn off heat and stir until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and then using an immersion blender (or blender), blend until smooth.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, micro greens, seeds and coconut cream if desired.
- Soup lasts 2 days in refrigerator or 1 month in freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Organic Perfect Food Green Superfood Powder Original - No...