Skip to content
- 2 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides - Unflavored
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup grass fed butter (or vegan butter)
- 1 Tablespoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet in a single layer and place in oven to roast for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Turn oven temperature up to 350 degrees for baking biscotti.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the wet ingredients then add in dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Stir in almonds.
- Create one log using the batter (make sure your hands are wet with water) on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees then let cool.
- Cut log into ½ inch pieces then place them back on the cookie sheet and bake again for 15 minutes.
- While they are baking, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double broiler.
- Once biscotti pieces are cooled, dip each piece (just one end) into the chocolate then place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet to let the chocolate set.