- 4 large apples
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut out holes into each apple for stuffing (a paring knife works best, remove seeds and leave ½ inch of the bottom of each apple intact).
- Mix together nuts, sugar, raisins and cinnamon.
- Stuff mixture into each apple then place ½ Tablespoon of coconut oil on top.
- Place apples into a baking dish, then add boiling water into the dish and place in oven.
- Bake apples for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, baste apples with juices from bottom of baking dish and serve with vanilla ice cream or non-dairy ice cream such as “nana-moo”.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Plastic Jar - 29 fl oz (858 mL)